Closing Date: 15 July 2019
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To consult with the Franchises on various aspects of the running of an effective and profitable solutions business.
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum requirement Matric.
- 5 to 8 years of related experience.
- Excellent presentation, judgment, planning and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written.
- Knowledge of the office automation environment.
- Strong talent management principles – Team Development.
- Financial qualification of background is essential.
- Team player.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to balance risk with business decisions.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
- Must be self-driven, innovative and a strong team player and motivated person.
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and customer relationships
- Maintain and manage existing relationships with clients.
- Maintain and manage existing relationships with franchises.
- Identifying the need for company Software Solutions within every opportunity.
- Identifying the correct contact people within each company who would be responsible for the purchasing decision.
- Prepare professional presentations and proposals, clearly highlighting their needs, the proposed solution, and the costs involved and the technology used.
- Explain the Technology and Pricing Models successfully.
- Provide clients with up-to-date technical information and advice.
- Highlight to the customer their need, and the potential solution.
- Maintain current product knowledge on the company’s software solutions and service stacks.
- Maximize the sales staff’s product knowledge through “hands-on” product training.
- Facilitate training and assist the Franchise’s sales staff with product demonstrations.
- Ensure that the Franchise Sales Managers present realistic budgets and projections timeously on a monthly basis.
- Plan and capture (to Outlook) franchise visitation schedules and agenda’s
- Keep an active record of Meeting notes
- Monitor Sales Manager’s implementation of budgets and targets.
- Develop a client relationship to ensure that we are available when the client is ready to purchase a solution and that existing clients continually upgrade their solutions.
- Successfully handle any objections the client may have.
- Entertain the client/franchise as and when required.
- Define articulate and present document-solution propositions as a trusted advisor based on in-depth document-solution knowledge and experience.
- Define, articulate and present cost recovery solutions propositions as a trusted advisor based on in-depth cost recovery solutions knowledge and experience.
- Consultative approach to selling software solutions.
- To be professional, punctual and courteous at all times when dealing with Clients.
- The individual should be equally comfortable in a board-room meeting as they are working with end-users and IT specialists.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of company Software Solution products and technologies through attending training programs and regular review of technical documents.
- Maximize Sales Performance on monthly sales budgets, targets, and goals.
To perform any assignments if and when requested to do so by the Solutions Business Manager, Chief Sales Officer, or any C – level Executive.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
“Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closure date, please take it that your application has not been successful”.