Reporting to General Manager Neighbouring States
- Performance managing service and repair supervisors.
- Promoting and implementation of Safety / Quality awareness.
- Implementation of field cost management.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Call-back management.
- Grow and develop the Supervisors team.
- Achieve O, T S, and NE Sales targets and margins
- Achieve or better SGA targets
- Grow the service portfolio in Mozambique.
- Manage Field Labour cost including subcontractor
- Adhere to and ensure implementation of company purchasing policies and procedures.Customers
- Retain customers
- Retain and enhance relationships with all stakeholders
- Maximize customer satisfaction.
Internal Process & Field Operations
- Convert enquiries to orders
- Convert Tenders
- Finalise proposals
- Adhere to sales processes
QUALIFICATIONS & POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Sound technical and management background, with expertise in both old and new equipment.
- Ability to manage costs expended on maintenance.
- A clear understanding of the company’s Policies and Procedures in respect of field operations safety and quality.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of SMS (Service
- Management System)
- Previous supervisory/management position
- Management diploma or equivalent would be advantageous.