Reports to (Designation): Chief Financial Officer
Main Job Purpose
- Serve as technical advisor to Management, business units and departments on all IT related matters, including but not limited to compliance requirements relating policies, procedures and
- Act as the interface between the company and Service
- Monitor and manage the SLA requirements between the company and Service
- Manage and guide the responsible business divisions within the above-mentioned
- Manage clear IT related communications between all role
- Ensure the on-going implementation and maintenance of the appropriate physical IT infrastructure, user and network connectivity to support current and future operational
Develop and draft business specific standards and procedures in accordance with best practice and group standards.
|· Take accountability for the effectiveness of the IT Infrastructure.
· Determine the resources needed to ensure a stable and reliable IT infrastructure.
· Draft, implement and maintain IT Policies and procedures relevant to the organization.
· Ensure that the IT Policies and procedures achieve its intended results.
· Ensuring that the IT policies, procedures, and objectives are established within all the departments and divisions and maintained.
· Liaise and interface with service providers.
· Conduct and document IT risk assessment.
· Serve as technical advisor to departments and business units on all IT related matters.
· Ensure compliance monitoring & enforcement of IT standards, policies & procedures.
· Manage IT non-compliance.
· Prepare statistical and monthly reports.
· Manage departmental budgets.
· Manage and Monitoring of audits.
· Manage the rollout and implementation of all relevant procedures and policies.
· Promote IT awareness.
· Administration and maintenance of the relevant IT business software.
· Manage together with Service Provider all critical backups, onsite and telephonic support, after hour support, support of all IT Systems and infrastructure, all hardware and relative software.
· Full network and device monitoring, as well as liaison with company Service Provider to improve the software.
· Manage the procurement of IT and maintenance of fixed asset register.
· Safeguarding of all IT infrastructure and assets.
· Stay abreast of technology through consultation with service providers, external suppliers and ensure IT Equipment is fit for purpose and in line with specific business needs.
· Liaise with Purchasing to source software and hardware equipment to ensure the best options is implemented to ensure alignment with departmental objectives and ensuring the most effective utilization of resources.
· Develop options through consultation and ensure the implementation and completion of networking, software, and hardware installation projects to ensure optimal connectivity